WAN S.A. is a Warsaw real estate development company, operating dynamically for 23 years in the real estate industry, focusing on four segments: residential, office and retail, warehouse and leisure.
The completed projects were primarily intended for sale. However, in the course of many years of its activity, the company has created a parallel portfolio of commercial and residential properties for lease located in Warsaw, Gdańsk, Płock, Cracow, Łódź and the Masurian Lakeland.
In 2018, we completed the spectacular residential estate Apartamenty Wielicka located in a peaceful part of Cracow (463 apartments in six buildings). At the same time, we began to construct investments, such as the beautifully integrated housing estate Osiedle na Zdrowiu in Łódź (445 apartments designed in small, two-storey buildings) and Apartamenty Snycerska in Cracow (47 high-standard apartments, located in a peaceful environment of detached houses and the historical Jerzmanowski Park).
In 2019-2023, further attractive projects are planned:
- Apartments – Apartamenty Marymoncka Stage II in Warsaw and Osiedle na Zdrowiu II in Łódź
- Residential houses – Warsaw: ul. Sporna and ul. Poleczki; Mińsk Mazowiecki – ul. Łąkowa, Milanówek – ul. Ludna as well as Park Chojnów Stage II – Solec near Konstancin Jeziorna
- Office – Warsaw – Al. Jana Pawła II and Al. Jerozolimskie 214
- Warehouse – Logistics Centre in Kutno (53,000 sq.m), Logistics Centre in Załuski near Warsaw (12,000 sq.m)
- Leisure – Aparthotel Vęgoria Stage II – Węgorzewo, ul. Mała.
Special attention to the selection of attractive locations, original projects following current trends and requirements as well as application of the latest technologies are the basic criteria that make the company’s investments successful.
Among the investments completed up to now, particular attention should be paid to:
- the apartment building in Warsaw at ul. Bielawska – located on the very edge of the Mokotów escarpment, completed in 1999, one of the first buildings of this type in the capital (security system, with underground garages and spacious penthouses on top floors);
- the apartment and office building Babka Tower – for many years the highest residential building in Poland, the headquarters of WAN SA;
- the complex of office buildings at ul. Postępu 3 in Warsaw – its lease for a period of 10 years to Polkomtel S.A., the operator of the Plus GSM mobile network, was the largest transaction in the office space lease in Poland in 2004.
- the residential estate Apartamenty Wielicka in Cracow constructed in two stages, located directly at the historical Jerzmanowski Park – debut of the company on the Cracow residential market which brought a positive feedback and gained a loyal group of buyers.
Achieving the current market position was possible because of harmonious cooperation with recognised design offices, such as JEMS Architekci (Warsaw Metropolitan building, headquarters of Gazeta Wyborcza), Kulczyński Architekt (Olympic Center), financing institutions (mBank, PKO Bank Polski, Alior Bank , BGK, DNB Nord, Raiffeisen) as well as partnership cooperation in two investments together with the company Echo Investment listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
In 2007, 25% of the company’s shares were acquired by a fund managed by Morgan Stanley Real Estate, a group belonging to Morgan Stanley, one of the largest financial and investment institutions in the real estate sector in the world.
The market position of our company is confirmed regularly by the Developer’s Certificate and the Business Credibility Certificate of the global company Dun & Bradstreet.
What distinguishes us and what we focus on:
- we are a disciplined and integrated real estate development company focusing on land purchase, construction and sale as well as leasing finished facilities;
- before we decide on an investment, we select customised projects and then we analyse all conditions;
- we take steps to increase the value of the company at every stage of our operational activity (we build a value chain);
- we represent a high management culture, with an emphasis on entrepreneurship and dynamism, i.e. on the selection of the best professionals on the market and continuous improvement of our qualifications;
- we aim to increase value and reduce risk, among others, by diversification of our real estate portfolio, including residential premises, offices and warehouses;
- we build a transparent company that applies proven corporate management principles;
- we place our investments in different geographical locations; we perform projects in large, dynamically developing regions, constantly monitoring the latest trends and market expectations.